Labels

Bluejackets (11) CBJ (11) Central Ohio (5) OSU (3) Browns (1) Concerts (1) Dispatch (1) Foo Fighters (1) Football (1) IT (1) NFL (1)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Papa has a brand new bag...

Well, after years of keeping my mouth shut, I have decided on the spur of the moment to start a blog and see how it goes. Maybe no one will read it, maybe I will gather a mass cult following...okay, more than likely I will have like 2 people read this blog and shut it down in a month. But it is better to have blogged and lost than to never have blogged at all. So, what am I going to talk about? I may post about various things, but I figure sooner or later I will settle on one main topic. Until then:

Sports: Expect to see lots of hockey talk. I am a big Bluejackets fan, my kids play, and I am absolutely addicted to the sport. I follow OSU football and basketball. I follow the NFL, and golf to some extent.

Politics: I hate politics, and I work in the public sector. Apparently, I am a masochist. It does give me an interesting perspective into government life though.

Local events: I have lived and loved Columbus, OH for all my life. This is one the best places to live in the country, but it has it's ups and downs.

Technology: I am a geek. Not a nerd, but a geek. It is a term of endearment. I love my gadgets, love working in the IT industry.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment